NEO Philanthropy provides consulting services to donors looking for expert advice and grantmaking guidance around organizational development, fundraising, communications, strategic planning, issue engagement, and other needs.
NEO’s collaborative funds, donor advised funds and fiscal sponsorships have created tools and resources that have significantly improved the work of grantees and strengthened organizations and fields. Our staff has conducted field assessments, capacity analysis and issue scans and then used this data, combined with a deep knowledge of the culture and workings of social justice non-profits, to meet the needs of grantees and have an impact on the issue.
NEO staff is currently providing direct consultant services to clients or is partnering with outside experts and consultants. We conduct research and provide consulting services to strengthen social justice movements and increase the effectiveness of philanthropy. We consult with social justice organizations and donors in the following areas:
- Issue engagement and high impact research for new and ongoing campaigns;
- Organizational development, including strategic planning, financial management, executive coaching, (C)(3)-(C)(4) compliance, cyber security;
- Fundraising, including online and grassroots fundraising, through individualized coaching.
- Strategic Communications, including communications capacity building and training, and communications grantmaking strategies.
We work with funders seeking help with:
- Strategic grantmaking, through internal institutional assessments field assessments, and independent research to guide grantmaking; and
- Issue and field development, by organizing retreats and convenings, and by conducting research on both emerging and persistent issues.
For more information about Consulting Services please visit our contact page